my favorite part of concerts is when the band plays a song everyone knows so everyone’s singing along all out of tune but then the singer stops singing and they point the mic at the crowd and u just hear everyone in the crowd singing the words to the music and u see the smiles on the band members’ faces bc they know people care about their music and everyone’s just so happy who cares about anything else
- Me: *follows really amazing blog
- Really amazing blog: *follows me back*
- Me: oh nooooo
- Me: OH NOOOO
- Me: WHAT AM I GONNA DO!?!? I HAVE TO KEEP THEM ENTERTAINED
- Me: *blush* ohhhh gods,
- Me: oh goooods noooo
- Really amazing blog: *reblogs my post*
- Me: ...
- Me: ARE YOU PROUD OF ME NOW, MOM?
I don’t know if this is why everything has worked so well and I’m not sure I’d recommend this kind of thinking to anyone else, but I’ve always known I’d be successful in acting. I have certainly worked for it.
ive been saying “ill get off the computer in a sec” for the last 10 years